Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Latest Personal Happenings - Mar 09

1. Working out - I went to gym with my wife two nights in a row. It's nice to feel sore here and there with such long break from working out. Though the sessions last about an hour, I felt good afterwards, very rejuvenating! Hope to keep up with such habit whenever we are free in the evening.

2. My son - My son learns talking very well. He can recognize pretty much 1-10, A-Z, and pronounce 85-90% of them. I've a lot of fun playing with him. Just that, he started to have bad temper. Also, he doesn't eat well, very picky without any reason or consistency. Also, he started to dance while listening to kiddy songs. His aunt bought him a toy that play many of those kiddy songs like London Bridge is falling down, MacDonald's Farm, Itsy Bitsy Spider, etc. He would pick songs by skipping them and start dancing, turning his body, and prancing his butt...very cute!

3. Gadget - Still paying lots of attention on news about upcoming release iphone. So far, I'm sure I will buy it as soon as it is out. I think I will like it very much, beside the entertainment which actually is being fulfilling nicely by my ipod classic 5.0, I think the iphone can really help me on managing my other misc stuff in personal life much better, like making appointments, recordkeeping, planning, etc. Just can't wait to get it.

4. Reading - I start to pick up books again in spite of my tight daily routine schedule on things. I usually do my reading on subway on the way home while listening to my ipod. Cos, usually, I read free newspaper during the morning trip. I'm still reading the 'Freakanomics' by Steven D Levitt and Stephen J Dubner. I love it. I bought 2 more books lately - 'The Undercover Economist' by Tim Harford, and "The Economic Naturalist - Why Economics Explains Almost Everything" by Robert H Frank. I'm gonna take my time enjoying these books, though I can only read few pages each day.



No comments: