Monday, January 16, 2012

Bose MIE2i

Just got this pair of headphone via DHL over the weekend. Still trying to 'warm them up' by more usage. Comparing to my existing in-ear Ultimate Ear Mi 200vi, so far I found the Bose one is more comfortable wearing it. However, I'm not sure if I should try to larger or smaller plastic tip to give me better fitting, the downside is that I think the filtering is not that good versus the UE one. Thus, I need to turn up the volume a bit more on the go. Anyway, I hope this one is a good buy for the longer run, since the purchase is more an impulse rather than a calculated one. Cuz, I don't usually buy this kind of stuff unless the existing one is broken, and my UE is working fine so far. Anyway, my previous testing at Bose store was a good experience and sales on Apple Store doesn't come often, that just drive me to make this purchase out of the blue....

The catch for me is that I lately listen to podcast much more. However, this Bose purchase somehow drives me to listen to music more as a good headset should be used to listen to music of different genres. Anyway, I hope this piece of purhcase would give me more audio enjoyment for times to come.....

No comments: