Monday, August 3, 2009

My iPhone 3GS

Finally, I got this in my hand, charged, and with my phone plan activated. Yes, I will be sticken to this deal for the next 2 years. I know what is coming, cos my wife has already been an iphone user for almost a year. So, there is nothing unexpectedly happened after I got mine. Before I bought my iphone, I’ve read enough to know what I’m getting into. What I will try to do now is to really make it great use of it to improve my life. I told my wife that it is gonna be my last gadget for a foreseeable future, cos based on the current status of my life, I just can’t find time to own and play with anything else. To me, my iphone doesn’t just replace my ipod classic, though I would love to have a much bigger hard disk than the mere 32GB, it replaced my broken Samsung phone, and it will give me a powerful tool to improve my productivity and provide me with convenience in my daily life. E.g. I will less like to forget things than the past, cos my iphone will be with me in most of my wake up hours. For me, killing time with games would be nice, but I don’t see that as critical for me, cos I just don’t have a lot of free time to be killed anyway. The bottomline for now is that, I’ve no compliant so far and I’m happy with it.

No comments: