Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tired

I feel tired today. I should say I've been feeling tired lately. Do I sleep well? I think I do. I still dream as usual, have about the same number of hours. Not much different from before. I think it has a lot to do with how I feel in my waking hours.

I like predictable livelihood. Cos, that would give me more comfort. Yes, many folks consider surprises to be fun, make lives more exciting. I understand that but I'm not as keen as most others about surprise. That's why I think that I've a higher tolerance of being boring than many folks. But lately, I think my life is perhaps too 'routine' for too long that I just kind sick and tired of it a bit. I don't think I'm complaining to myself seriously, but I do feel that I need to do something to 'jump start' my zombie daily routine in recent times.

Reading, music, movies are some of stuff that used to able to relax my mind. That's why back in the old days, I would go to bookstore, music store, cinema to enjoy my time there. Now, I just don't have such spare time to do such luxury things. Well, not that I can't do those things completely. For reading, I can surf the web to read articles, I've books at home that I've never read since I bought them. So, what is the point of going to bookstore? For music, I've tons of mp3 at home that I've not yet loaded on my iPod, what's the point to go to HMV? For movies, I've videos at home that I just don't have the time to watch, well, I still will go to cinema to see some movies that I wanna see this summer, but just not yet. So, the conclusion for them is that those relaxing items would not be able to help me now.

Well, there are other things that may help, but that would require 'somebody' to be available. It is just not happening now.

I think what I need is to do some exercises, I've not gone to gym for over a month. Maybe, I should do that, only if my wife and I can work 'things' out. Otherwise, I can only work out at home.

Well, I guess what I said above are just some very personal feelings. For folks who doesn't know me, sorry for wasting your time!

No comments: