Tuesday, June 10, 2008

iPhone 2.0 - 3G

Announced on June 9, will be available locally (finally) on July 11. Too bad, it is not by the carrier that I prefer. Will I dump my existing contract which still has almost a year to go for this?? hmmm.......I don't know....but it is certainly tempting!

The verdict has not come out yet, but with just 16GB?! That's still not my cup of tea. Just about half cup of my current tea (my 5G iPod is 30GB). So, I really don't know..... Apple is just killing us, giving us something good or very good, but just not great enough to meet all our needs. Just keep getting us wanting for more......

I gotta find time (yes, I need to) to watch the video from Steve Jobs to see all his words about this whole thing, no amount of reporting can do him justice. Watching him doing his speech in his black turtle-neck and jean is simply a pleasure by itself. That's what presentation all about. If you wanna learn, learn from the best (he is certainly one of the best).

Actually, my wife is thinking about getting a new phone lately, she is thinking about LG KF700. Now, with about a month to go, not sure if she will change her mind.....and go for the iPhone, which is way more than she needs but she still have to deal with the contract issue.....

Hahhhh...........there are still more that I want from it - Video recording, larger memory capacity, etc.....anyway, dreaming for an ideal iPhone is torturing.........

No comments: