Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Working at a different site

This week, I’m not working in Taikoo Plaza office anymore. Instead, I was assigned to help out other project team to do some reconciliation work at the HSBC Center in Taikwoktsu. It is next to Olympic Plaza. To those who don’t know the geography of Hong Kong. Taikoo Plaza is on the eastern side of Hong Kong Island. Olympic Plaza is across the Victoria Harbor on the Southwestern side of Kowloon Pennisula. For me, the traffic is better, as I only need to take one trip of cross-harbor tunnel bus for around 20 minutes. Also, the food selection here is better and the price is also cheaper. I’ve lunch with my colleague in these 2 days, we all agree that we save more money here than working in our original office at Taikoo Plaza. Also, as we have lunch here inside the HSBC canteen today, the foods are actually much less oily than those from outside. So, my female coworkers all think that they can eat more without worrying about fat. That’s something that I don’t notice until they told me so.

Well, the task that I’m doing is actually quite tedious and boring. I’ve not done this kind of job for while. Anyway, I hope I can get this done quickly and get out of here though the location of the office is quite good.

No comments: