Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's day 2007

We have a father's day lunch on the day before father's day this year. My wife Cora, my sisters - Allison and Elaine joined dad and I at the hotel's cafe for a buffet lunch. My grandmom was sick, so she stayed home to rest. The lunch was better than I thought. Elaine and I had only cold appretizers and desserts, cos the Crab and shellfish are quite good. The dessert was decent, but the hotdishes were merely so-so. But Cora has no choice cos she is pregnant and got to avoid those risky dishes. Then, I went with my dad to pick up a bunk bed for my future Indo maid, it was a long pm....then I went with Cora to her mom's place for dinner. It was a long trip as well (1 hr each way). By the time I'm back home, I picked up call from Allison that Grandmom fell and got hurt when Allison just went home and dad was about to have dinner in a diner downstair. So, they picked her up and went to emergency ward at hospital for a check up. Fortunately, she seems to be ok, just hot a slight fever and bruises. So, they went home by taxi and I met them downstairs. Then, we boiled hot milk and treat her with some bread. She should feel better then. I hope....what a long and tiring pre-Father's day this year....

1 comment:

rebeccakklee said...

Didn't read this until today, hope your grandma got well already...
Cheers,
Rebecca