Sunday, July 29, 2007

Transformers


I went to see Transformers last Saturdsay nite. What a movie experience. The visual effect of this movie is just unbelievable. Once I saw it, I think that any robot animation that I used to see when I was a kid, can be made into 'real' movies with real actors. Can you imagine Gundam or Macross to be made into something like Transformers? It gotta be so cool.
Well, I think that actors are so so in the movie, except Shia LeBeouf, who really owns the movie. He kinda remind me of Will Smith in his early days.
Though you can criticize all you want about the story and acting, hey...robots are what I come to see and they are simply awesome! This movie definitely worth seeing in cinema and got to be a testing DVD for sound effect when it comes out. Sequel gots to be in the can and it's gonna be 'gigantic' when it comes out.....predictably in 3 years which is the normal sequel cycle in Hollywood. Probably, we will see a 3D version of it as well!
Anyway, I enjoy it very much and can't believe that it has not released an imax version of it.
Well, that's about it. I am looking forward to see the last movie that I'm gonna see this summer - Ratatouille, probably next week or two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am final, I am sorry, but it at all does not approach me. Perhaps there are still variants?

Anonymous said...

The intelligible answer

Anonymous said...

thanks for this tips

Anonymous said...

you must read prada online shop prada outlets with low price for less