Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Accidental Encounter

Few days ago, I read in the news that Beijing has donated a wax statue of the late Deng Xiao Ping (I opine that he is the most important Chinese leader in Modern Chinese History in this century) to Hong Kong and it is now displayed in a shopping mall next to my office. So, at lunch today, I hopped over there after running some errands and took 2 pictures of the statue as follow:


However, when I left the mall and went back to my office building, I saw a bunch of camera crews with reporters downstairs. So, out of my usual nosiness and curiosity, I checked that out and find that one of my favorite singers – Jacky Cheung was being interviewed by TVB after a function apparently related of the upcoming Olympics. So, I only took a picture and got the out of there.

No comments: