Monday, June 25, 2012

Terminators are coming!

I've long been fascinated by our technological advancements. I know the Asimov's three rules on robotics. However, I'm just not buying that robots are all good to human. The evil twins of robots and AI would wipe us all some days! Believe it or not! Well, we are just helpless bystanders watching the few genius among us creating wonders that would do us harm ultimately. After watching the clips below, it just reminded me the words that I read in one of Michael Crichton's books ( I got which one): "Just because we can do it, doesn't me that we should!"

DARPA Drones and Robots
DARPA Robots 1
HRP-4C Miim's Human-like Walking
Most Human Like Robot Ever human robots !!
 BigDog Overview (Updated March 2010)
DARPA Cheetah Sets Speed Record for Legged Robots
Real Swarm of Flying Nano Quadrotors Doing Flight Tricks HD
Amazing 8 foot robot seriously advanced
Robot Snake

No comments: