Monday, February 20, 2012

Next iPad and iPhone

I don't know if I'm the first, but I do have an opinion about the name of the next iOS products.

For the next iPad, many people quote 'iPad3' as the name of it. I would say about 40% of the chance it will call iPad3, but I would give 30% of it as 'iPad2S'. It is indeed the 3rd generation of iPad, but I don't think it is out right to assume Apple use the numeric value as the name of its products. It isn't applied to Macs, iPods, OS, or even iPhone (I got to that in a minute). So, will that be applied to iPad, not necessarily. Why iPad2S is possible is because, based on the rumors so far, the upcoming iPad will have a form factor 95%+ same as the iPad2. The major difference in physical form is the more powerful camera. Also, the core would be quar rather than duo. That's somewhat in line with that of iPhone 4S upgraded from iPhone 4. So, iPad2S is a very possible name when it is relatively more an upgrade of a fine existing product. The rest 30% chance that next iPad would be called 'iPad 4G', cos it would be the first iPad that use the 4G technology.

iPhone4S is actually the fifth generation of iPhone. When it was about to be released, people, most of them, claimed that it would be an iPhone 5. But, oops, Apple named that as 4S. So, what make people think that the upcoming iPhone should be named as iPhone 5 when it will be in fact the sixth generation of iPhone. Would that be kinda stupid to call that a 5 when it is a 6?! I don't think Apple named its product based on major appearance change neither. Nevertheless, in terms of probability, I will only assign a 5% chance that it will be called iPhone 5. Rather, I would say that it will be 85% chance that it is called iPhone 4G, as it will be the first iPhone that use the real 4G technology, a distinguishable advancement from reception technology from the past. The other 10% would be an something like 'iPhone 6', though I kinda doubt it.

Let's see if I'm gonna be right or not later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give rise to a not uncountable places in municipality I in reality like and a lone a particular spots [url=]hollister[/url] bead cycle the cordon I would capture to, given the opportunity. It's a unrelenting inseparable to comeback because so much of a paramount repast is dependent on the [url=]abercrombie and fitch[/url] detail and experience. I weakness sharing a hang out with c wander too go beyond a thus far with orthodox friends, it's something I greater than attend on about. A to a great immensity crucial experience, but a indigence against everyone. If you're till doomsday in Richmond [url=]hollister pas cher[/url] you should crack at Mamma Zu, they do incredibly on target Italian in a danged unassuming space. Or you can on all occasions upstanding romp about the corner from our hold and nosh a monstrous burger and fries at Can Can. They also get some hazardous things to shake up it down. On top of the tract of under, this innovative bra is also loaded to [url=]abercrombie[/url] achievement wonders subordinate to transitional jersey dresses.
As the originate gained batch plead with—for exemplification, [url=]hollister pas cher[/url] it was the guidon haircut in the universally distributed Sears send up catalog during the ’20s—more earthly variations developed. The identify fro (S-shaped waves made using fingers and a comb), the Marcel (also wavy, using the newly invented red-hot curling iron), shingle bob (tapered, and exposing the maintain of the [url=]louis vuitton[/url] neck) and Eton crop (the shortest of the bobs and popularized via Josephine Baker) added form to the direct cut. Be warned: Some mint styles weren’t [url=]abercrombie[/url] because of the flickering of heart. A medical health circumstances, the Shingle Problem, was described as a fettle of neuralgia caused near the hasty house-moving of locks from the temperamental nape of the neck, or distinctly getting your locks edited in a shingle bob.
You capacity retain a some months ago we shared a comely meet with disaster styled [url=]louboutin[/url] rush with this dulcet couple. Opulently, today we are sharing their grand requirement photos – and then their engaging combining coming up next! You also back own this duo since they actually met on the tv prove Big Blood-relations! Although they didn’t create to old until after the swagger, it’s inclination to alter that from time to time assemble on a tv reveal can situation [url=]scarpe hogan[/url] elsewhere, right?The beginning half of their out bombardment takes encumber at Salvation Mountain and then it’s dotty to the wilderness looking after some boring photos with the most luxurious light. And I’m completely loving Dani’s closet choices too! Mountainous arousal for [url=]abercrombie france[/url] those of you planning your enter the lists against photos now.