Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dream on Sep 27

What I saw in my dream...

Scene#1 - Driving a blue 1996 Corolla from Houston to Missippi, didn't see the Houston part, but arrived in Missippi. Though I've never been Missippi, I saw sign of Missippi. Strangely, there was a castle there, somewhat like the one in Disneyland, it had colors of pink, light blue, and grey. The lane up to the castle was narrow and I couldn't turn around and end up going to the castle. .......

Scene#2 - I was in a big house where there were many folks that I don't know were inside the living room and a huge bedroom there. Those folks have both adults and kids, among them are Asians and Caucasians. I saw kids playing some kinds of 'translucent' type of 'thing', it has a nature of like a playdoh, bubbles that doesn't burst, and it can be stretched and pulled to be bigger. I remember I pulled one and it became a huge lion....
........

Scene#2 - I saw Chow Yun Fat, talking to many white people who were kinda 'starstruck' by him. He was very polite to them and some of the women looks very much like Jamie Lee Curtis.....

That's all!

No comments: