Saturday, July 17, 2010

Toy Story 3


Just got back from cinema with my wife for Toy Story 3. Well, what a nice movie it is! I read quite a bit about this movie beforehand. Learned that people, I mean adults do cry for this movie. However, I didn't feel sad at all for any part of the movie. That didn't make me enjoy it any less. The story is still tight and the funny parts are very entertaining.

I think Woody is still the major character in this one. Buzz's Spanish twist is funny, the dance is just amazing. Surprisingly, Mr. Potato head has a bigger share than I expected. Ken is funny, but it is a bit too much than it is needed. Seeing Totoro is such a surprise! The new toys are nice and outtakes are good as well. The three eyed alien playing Mid-Summer Dream just cracked me up. Also, the great escape of toys from the Sunnyside Childcare Center recalls Prison Break, just hilarious.

Anyway, I just can't find any bad things to pick on in the movie. Much more enjoyable than Shrek 4. Also, as a completion (so far) of a trilogy, this one does provide a high-quality closure than many other trilogies. I would say the Toy Story trilogy is the best among most trilogies that I have came across in last 2 decades. Anyway, I just can't recommend this one enough and the DVD is gonna be a keeper to watch with my son when he is few years older.

At last, 3D does help this movie a bit, but it doesn't grab you or I would say distract you too much. Just a very heartwarming and entertaining experience! *****

3 comments:

Ng Sze Hin said...

I brought my 4 year old son to the cinema to watch it few days ago. We both love it. And yes, I did cry.

ninest123 said...

longchamp, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, air jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, nike free, nike free, replica watches, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet, sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, louboutin outlet, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, gucci outlet, jordan shoes, nike outlet, air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, tiffany jewelry, replica watches, michael kors, tory burch outlet, louboutin, nike air max, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike roshe run, chanel handbags, burberry

ninest123 said...

swarovski crystal, ugg boots uk, canada goose, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, pandora charms, moncler, pandora charms, karen millen, canada goose outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, moncler, moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, bottes ugg, barbour jackets, thomas sabo, supra shoes, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, juicy couture outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, lancel, canada goose outlet, hollister, wedding dresses, links of london, barbour, swarovski, doudoune canada goose, toms shoes, canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, replica watches, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry