Friday, September 7, 2007

ipod Touch







Finally, it is out! Now, I've an ipod 'Classic', the last generation of it. I was hoping to get a replacement or improvement of my ipod experience before the Macworld announcement yesterday. I was a bit disappointed. Cos, what I really want is a combo of the latest ipod Classic and ipod Touch! I want the multi-touch feature and a large capacity. Come to think of it, I think Apple is really smart this time. They tease folks like me that yes, we know that you want large capacity, we give you at least 80GB or 160GB ipod Classic, you want iphone but don't want to bother with phone contract, hey, we give you ipod Touch. But, if you want both! Ha, you gotta wait.....or if you can't wait.....then....why don't you just hop in our store and let us fulfill you need partially at the moment. Then, someone who can't stand the lust of the current ipod Classic and ipod Touch may just open his wallet and 'ka-ching' there! Thank you very much!
I do really want a higher capacity ipod, I have more than 50GB of songs (not exact but definitely more than 30GB that my current ipod can hold)! Certainly, it is NOT out of needs to bring my music collection with me all the time, but I just don't want to spend the time to drag and exchange songs between iTunes and ipod all the time. Addition is fine for me, unlike podcast which I can delete them once I've listened to them. But for songs, sometimes I do have the urge to listen to some songs for no particular reason....Maybe, I hear a name, I saw a picture, or just out of deja vu! Then, I can't listen to that tune and have to go home to get the song that I own, that's kinda frustrating at times.
Multi-touch is attractive feature, just a fun way to interface with your machine. I don't have an iphone yet, so it is fine for the moment. Like a guy who live in Siberia all his life, he doesn't mind to continue his life without tasting sashimi or mango. It is fine with him....Similarly, without Wi-Fi or web browser on-the-go is fine with me for the moment. But, damn, Steve Jobs just a god! Apple can just make something geeks love to own!
I think I can hold on my impulse to get neither one of them at this moment. I'm a patient guy, I hope I can get my money worthy next year at this time.

4 comments:

Miroir said...

Mr.C wants to get a ipod/iphone/whatever, too. But the one just came out is not as good as he expected...he is waiting for its second generation.

Joel said...

Who is Mr. C?

yanmaneee said...

yeezy
yeezys
nike sneakers for men
hermes
golden goose
nike epic react
curry 6
kyrie 6
louboutin shoes
golden goose

Unknown said...

j4v08t3a69 h8y63w1n33 e5q71e6l69 s2p03m3w58 z7l36u4o80 j1y40a7l76