Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Busy busy busy


The birth of my son really turns my life upside down. I've so much to learn, it is exciting and tiring. The out of focus picture kinda reflect my focus of life now - he is there in front of me and I've the responsibility to take care of him. I was exhausted on the first day and it is only the first day! There are still so much to be done. He doesn't have a Chinese name yet. Though an English name is set for now but I still don't wanna announce it until I'm really ready. He is a Virgo, so it is gonna be a challenge to be deal with. He is kinda look like me more that my wife. He has long limbs which is unlike me. Anyway, there is so much to talk about.....
Well, I think I won't have much time to update my blog in near future. If I do, it's gonna be brief. Cos, I just have some much else related to him that I've to take care of. Certainly, I can't and won't ignore my wife too! I gotta have her to work with me to support him rather than I support both of them because of my ignorance and neglect. It is hard, but I gotta do it.

No comments: