- Went to Singapore with the whole family in end of Feb for 6 days. First leisure travel as a family for years! It was fun! Lived in Sentosa, went to Universal Studio, Legoland in MY, etc. First time for kids on plane, a good experience. Tired but worthy.
- Well, got a housemaid replacement, decent so far.
- Got my wife an iPhone 6. Was thinking about getting an Apple Watch, but just can't seem to find a convincing reason to buy one: No killer app so far, battery life is short, looks a bit bulky, and it is still the first gen.!
- No major gadget has been bought.
- Still yelling my sons which is something I don't wanna do but still doing it. They really test my patience and EQ. I'm so far still on the losing side.
- Wife and I are fine, can always improve....