Monday, January 21, 2013

Few Thoughts on news (Patriot, Apple, Obama)

Raven and 49ers will play for the Superbowl in 2 weeks. Too bad, my favorite team the New England Patriots lost to Raven. Tom Brady can't make the Superbowl the 6th time and no chance to tie Joe Montana's record of 4 tophies. Well, I'm speechless. Just have a feeling that Tom's last chance is gone, yes I know that he is still performing very well, but, it is just a hunch....

Another rumor that Apple is gonna make a 4.8" iPhone, on top of the upcoming 5S. I think it just has shown that Apple has bend its will to the market, kowtowing Samsung. It will make tons of money, but I think Apple somehow has lost its mojo for being a trail blazer in the techland. I still like Tim Cook's management of the company, and Jonny Ive's design. But, the company clearly doesn't have a visionary to lead them via the Red Sea. I think the tech-unicorn - iTV will be the ultimate test to the company, whether it can still wow the market. As I said before, it has nothing to do with the hardware  nor the software, it is all about the access to contents! Steve Jobs would have the guts to get the deals that he wants, but what about Tim Cook? It remains a billion-dollar question that will be answered next year, if ever.

4 more years of Obama. Does it really matter? Does it really make any difference in terms of the country is heading?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This article could not be written any better!
Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

He continually kept preaching about this. I'll send this information to him. Pretty sure he'll have a good read.
Thanks for sharing!

my weblog: http://www.steveblissinsurance.com/san-diego-health-insurance/

Anonymous said...

Not my idеal destinаtiοn. The tissues
are able tо οffer а multituԁe hoω to buy a car with bad сгеdit
hіstοrу of ԁeѕignѕ.

I woulԁ still recоmmend that as еngіneеring curriculum bettег ρгepares a student for bеing
ablе tο diаgnοse, аnalyze and solve
problems, which is аnother retгo rаrity агounԁ town.


Here іs mу ωеbsite ... www.my-tsv1860.de