Saturday, November 19, 2011

My most anticipated movies in 2012

Well, it is almost end of the year, as a movie fan, I would really wanna see these movies next year if I can.

Not in any order, here I go...

1. Avengers
Finally S.H.I.E.L.D. are coming together after careful planning by Marvel. We all know that Iron Man is gonna still the movie, hopefully most characters can be somehow balanced in the script and performance. Anyway, it is gonna be a hit without doubt.


2. Dark Knight Rises
I think this is gonna be the movie of the year. Great cast and Christ Nolan, can't go wrong!


3. Amazing Spiderman
I think the action is gonna be good and I've been fan of Spider-man all along, that's why I wanna see it. just don't like the idea of remake for this movie, there is nothing wrong with Tobey Macquire's version...


4. Expendables 2
Nostagia all over again with bigger parts from Arnold and Bruce. Stupid script as expected, but it is a guilty pleasure anyway.

5. Prometheus
Ridley Scott does Aliens origin, nough said.


6. Dark Shadow
Tim Burton + Johnny Depp + Vampire -> Sweet!


7. Total Recall
Just very curious of how they spend US$200M on this unnecessary remake with Colin as the lead. Hopefully, all the hi-tech gadgets in the movie and action would make up for low expectation.

8. Snow White and the Huntsman

It is gonna be a hit, very interested to see Snow White in action.


9. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Abraham as Buffy, just interesting!

10. MIB III
Don't expect much from the actors, just wanna see actions and aliens. That's all.


Just one more....
Titanic 3D
Just make a prediction ahead: this movie is gonna make US$300M plus in N.America alone.

No comments: